- The Syllabus prescribed by Anna University, Tiruchirapalli is meticulously administered to the students in the trimester
- Full Time MBA programme consist of 6 Trimesters in 2 Academic Years.
- The faculties who have rich corporate and teaching experience in their respective fields of functional specialization extend
their experiences coinciding with the curriculums through interactive and case based methodology of teaching.
- Periodic tests, quizzers short notice exams and mini projects, keep the students always up to date; thereby making them
prepared for the university semester examinations.
- Separate tutorials at are given to students who are weak in any particulars subjects in supplementary sessions by the
concerned faculty making them are par with the standards.
- All the students are also monitored and given one to one attention for overall developments, shaping them to fine
- All Students are taken for industry visits during each trimester and are given mini projects in their areas of interest. This
helps them to tune themselves to face the final term projects at the end of the courses.
- For every trimester 12 weeks of operation period
- Out of every 20 days – Cycle tests will be conducted.
- Model exam will be conducted just before 5 days of commencement of Anna University Examinations.
|Attendance : Students who have secured at least 85 % of attendance in a Trimester or who have obtained condonation of shortage of attendance will be eligible to appear for the examination of that trimester. Shortage of attendance up to 10% may be condoned by the competent authority|
| University Examinations :
University Examination will be held at the end of each trimester for duration of 3 hours for each subject
Internal Assessment: 20 External Assessments: 80
Pattern of Question Paper:
Time: 3 Hours Maximum Marks: 100
Part ‘A’ consist of 10 Question of 2 Marks each- 20 Marks
Part ‘B’ will consist of 10 Question with a choice of 5 Questions from the. One question need to be selected from each Pair. Each answer carriers 16 Marks - Totaling 80 Marks
Award of Degree: Students who have successfully complete the programme within the stipulated period will be awarded the Degree of Master of Business Administration